Wednesday, January 20, 2010

workin' 9 to 5

Today Penny dropped Parker off at work around 4:30 so we walked around and talked a lot of people. He was so well behaved, why pay day-care to watch him when he could just hang out with me all day. Right! The most common theme was...Is he tall for his age? Sadly, I have no idea since he hasn't been in for a routine visit for a LONG time. My first thought is, he looks little to me. I guess everyone does when you're 6'6". Anyway, he walked around like he owned the place and he asked everyone he saw for a piece of candy. After a handful of tootsie rolls, reeses and suckers we are ready for dinner. Someone did ask him if he wanted to go home with them and he said "I want to go with my dad" ... I'll take it since that won't always be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment