Thursday, October 14, 2010

Staying home

 We haven't taken a ton of pictures lately but we did get to spend an afternoon with the Berggren's and the kids loved the Cold Stone Cupcakes that we had for Amie and Brian's birthdays.  Crosby is 8 weeks old, Penny is back to work and I am home with Crosby for 4 weeks.  We have a parent/teacher conference tonight for Parker which is exciting because he seems to be doing very well at 4k.  I attempted to run the Chicago Marathon on 10.10.10 and was able to run the first 18 miles and then the lack of training kicked my butt.  I pretty much stopped running after Crosby was born 8/17/10 so completing the race was a success.  We tried to capture a few family pics below, we'll work on better ones soon.  




Just getting started with the ice cream cupcakes


















What cute kids



Taking turns with the iTouch,
thanks now we have to buy one.



















The Mellenthin Boys


















Add Mom and you have the whole family.


I'm talking to you.... yes, my eyes are closed, 
I'm that good...
get me some milk now or I'll start crying again.





















Mom, stop taking my picture...can you take a hint.


No comments:

Post a Comment